Sunday, April 3, 2011

Skiing in Suiza!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while... I've been really busy and kinda lazy haha but here's the recap of the past month. About a month ago two of my best friends from home came to visit me for a week. They stayed with me and my family which was very nice of my family to allow and we had a great time all week. We stayed in Alcala and Madrid and I showed them all around! Two weeks ago me and my dad went to Switzerland. We stayed in Geneva one night and then stayed in Interlaken for four nights. The bed and breakfast we stayed at in Interlaken was the cutest little place I've ever stayed. It was run by a Swiss father and son and they were both so friendly and welcoming. We skied two days in the Alps, which was like a 45 minute train up the mountain. It was absolutely beautiful... the view of the Alps as the backdrop was unreal. We tried a bunch of local food and overall had some awesome food in Switzerland like Schnitzel, Chicken Cordon Bleu, etc. Very good.. but they eat a lot of horse there... ew/sad :( We had an awesome week together it was so good to see my daddy and show him around my little town!

                                           Keri and Reagan!

                                          Walking around Madrid!


                                                        Interlaken!

                                                      Day trip to Bern


                                 fun irish pub sampling some swiss beers!

                                                    the alps :)



                                            so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment