Saturday, January 22, 2011

back to school, back to school..

This week was our first whole week of classes and theyre going to be pretty challenging.. I have the same teacher for 3 of my 4 classes soooo I really hope she likes me. Waking up at 7:40 every day is also going to be very challenging.. Just as I'm getting used to it, the week is over and were staying out till the sun rises. My body is all sorts of messed up, to say the least. Chris and Eric (good guy friends from AU also here) have a brother who is our age and were going to play soccer with them later today! I'm so excited! Hopefully I remember how to play, its been a while! Were going into Madrid tonight for dinner and a pub crawl. I just found out that one of my guy friends from middle school is in Madrid this semester so he might come out with us too! Hope everyone has a good weekend :)

                                                      sangria!

                              Churros! we've had farrrr too many of these.



                                                      yummy?

No comments:

Post a Comment